Followers

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Chloe with Reindeer

Quick Edit: Mr Blogger has been naughty and didn’t post this Morning when he should have!

Morning All. I’ve been a little unwell again recently so haven’t really been into the craft room. I have mainly been resting up and catching up on some TV programmes…I’m enjoying ‘Cilla’ at the moment but I’ve quite a few other series on the Tivo box ready to watch!

Here is a recent Christmas make using Chloe with Reindeer:  

Another quick simple card for my Christmas stash.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, a gorgeous card love your layout, colour choice and image. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.really sweet image and i love your papers and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just so pretty, I love it, huggles Pops x x x

Jean Bullock said...

This is darling. Everything goes so well together and your soft coloring is wonderful. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...