Just a quick post from me to share the second to last of Augusts makes. Here is a tag shaped card made using Scarecrow and Friend from Crissy’s Digis:
I made a mistake I don’t often do any more when making cards and I coloured my image before picking any patterned papers. I really struggled finding anything to match so I went for plain coloured card and added some pattern of my own with embossing and stencilling.
The flowers are punched from a cork sheet and coloured with a ProMarker.
- Image: Scarecrow and Friend from Whimsy Stamps
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- Card: Copic X-Press It, DCWV Cork Sheet and Orange and Green Core’dinations card
- Dies & Punches: Hole Punch, Corner rounder and Flower Punch
- Misc: Embossing Folder, Sarah Hurley Chevron Stripe Stencil, Brown Paint and sandpaper
- Embellishments: Handmade Flowers and Card Candi
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Sweet Stampin’ – Embossing (Dry Embossed Background)
- The Corrosive Challenge – Let’s Hear It for the Boys
- Dream Valley – Flowers
Thanks for stopping by