Morning All. I don’t seem to have quite got back into the swing of blogging since coming back from holiday, not helped by another tummy bug.
Anyhoo, it’s time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and this time our theme picked by the lovely Claire is:
It’s Summer Time
Here is my card using Poppy…
I’ve used the no lines colouring technique but printed the digi in beige rather than grey (thanks to Alyce at Kit and Clowder for that tip) and it was much easier to colour. Old Mr Mojo has taken a bit of a walk at the moment (if you see him please send him back…lol) so I have kept the rest of the card simple with an embossed background, sentiment and a ribbon.
- Image: Poppy by Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
- Card: Copic X-Press It Card, Coral and Purple Core’dinations Card and textured white card
- Stamps: Sentiment from Pink Gem Designs
- Dies & Punches: Floral Oval Nestabilities and X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by