Followers

Monday 11 August 2014

Grow a Little Love

Morning All. I have been a bit quiet lately what with School Holidays, decorating and generally keeping the kids amused! But, I have been busy creating though, in fact as a reward for decorating I had a weekend off and spent as much time as I could in my craft room. So with an afternoon of painting ahead of me I thought I would write up a couple blog posts over a leisurely Cuppa….plus I’ve bribed the kids to sit still with a snack ;-)

Now we all know I love cute and this image falls perfectly into that category….it’s Wryn Grow a Little Love by Tiddly InksTiddly Inks are having a DT call at the moment and I couldn’t resist  having a try. The call asked us to use our favourite image but just picking one would have had me dithering for hours so I decided to use the first Tiddly Inks image I ever bought.

I like to have a few ‘Just Because’ type cards in my stash, so I made this little cutie….it’s a favourite card shape for me but I have no idea what’s it’s called….any suggestions are welcome! All the layers have been edged with Walnut stain Distress ink and I have kept the layout fairly simple. I have kept the embellishment simple, just adding handmade flowers – which I tried to match to the shape of the flowers in the patterned paper.

Supplies:

  • Image: Wryn Grow a Little Love by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers plus a few Copics for hair (and I can see a I have a sticky marker that needs cleaning!)
  • DP: Magazine Freebie
  • Card: Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, MFT Rolled Roses, MFT 5 Point Flowers (I used the leaves), Various Flower Punches and a Fiskars Heart Corner Punch (for the little hearts)
  • Embellishments: Cream Ribbon, Glitter Glue and Viva Decor Pearl Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Planetsusie said...

This is so pretty Lisa - I love the design layout and the colours you have used. Gorgeous image as well.

Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Andreja said...

Lovely card you made! Thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee challenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...