Followers

Saturday, 7 June 2014

All Things Sporty

Morning All. Up with the  Larks this morning….someone forgot to tell my children it’s the weekend!! I should have posted yesterday but I spent all day pottering about in the garden and making the most of the weather. I even had my first harvest…one radish and a load of new potatoes :-)

Anyhoo, a new challenge started yesterday at Jellypark and this time our theme is …

All Things Sporty

I have used Footballer to make my Dad a Fathers Day Card.  He’s a Newcastle United fan so I have coloured image to match. Here is my card…

I’m still on the fence as to whether or not I really like this card. Something isn’t quite right but I’m not sure what exactly….never mind my Dad will love it.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

7 comments:

  1. What a great card Lisa, fab image - a perfect male card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Which guy wouldn't love a soccer card? :) The image is colored beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super male card, great image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card Lisa, love the image and colour combo, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely farther´s day card! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT!
    Hugs Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Charisma.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...