Happy Sunday All. Hope everyone is well. I was a lucky girl yesterday as Hubby took me to the Make-It show in Farnborough as an early birthday treat. I spent too much but I got some fabulous bargains, including some bits and bobs from Anna Marie Designs, Little Claire and Samuel Taylors. Plus I finally got a melt pot and I can’t wait to have a play.
This is a card I made for some friends of ours for the birth of there second baby.
- Image: Baby Boy Bear by Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Magazine Freebies
- Card: American Crafts Textured Cardstock
- Stamps: Pink Gem and Personal Impressions
- Ink: Memento Paris Dusk
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders and X-Cut
- Embellishments: Pearls and Padded Hearts
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by