Followers

Sunday 23 February 2014

Spring Stamp Kit Showcase at Whiff of Joy



Morning All.  Over at the Whiff of Joy Blog there is a post showcasing fabulous projects created by the Stamp Kit Design Team using the adorable Spring Stamp Kit. Here is my card…



Now I know Henry mouse is a boy but I have made quite a few masculine cards lately and I wanted to create something super girly and pink! I have distressed,  torn, stamped and layered with vellum for a cute card.

Supplies:
  • Image: Whiff of Joy Quarterly Stamp Kit
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: Prima Marketing Fairy Belle 6x6 pad and patterned Papermania vellum
  • Card: Bazzill 12x12 Kraft card
  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Quarterly Stamp Kit and a Personal Impressions Sentiment Stamp
  • Inkpads: Distress Inks ‘Antique Linen’ and Walnut Stain’
  • Dies & Punches: EK Success Slim Edger Punch
  • Embellishments: Gems, Pearl, Small Wooden Peg and Viva Decor Pearl Pen,
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet card Lisa, love the use of Kraft card stock!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

Shanna Shands said...

I love love love what you did with the background! This is my favorite from the kit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...