It’s time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and our theme this fortnight is:
Spots & Stripes
I have used Phoebe…
Some friends of our had a new addition to their family a few weeks ago …a adorable little baby boy. So here is a card I made to give to his ‘New’ Big Sister!
- Image: Phoebe by Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Magazine Freebie (I think)
- Card: Crafters Companion Neenah Cardstock and Purple card from stash
- Dies & Punches: Border was the off cut from an MFT Boys Meets Girl Border Die, X-Cut square Punch and Spellbinder Square and Label Nesties
- Embellishments: Card Candi, Woodware Rhinestone Border, Flat Backed Pearls, Glitter Glue and Paper Flowers.
Thanks for stopping by