Good Evening. We’ve had a busy weekend doing DIY and things but we managed to get the tree up today and will finish decorating it tomorrow. Made some mulled wine too so getting well and truly in the Christmas spirit…lol.
So, the children are in bed, I’ve had a nice warm bath and I’ve put my feet up to watch the Strictly and X-Factor results so I thought I would share this over on Gems of Inspiration and it uses Andy with Snowman
Such a fabulous image doesn’t really need a lot else, so I have kept the card quite CAS with an embossed Kraft background, a snowflake and some pom-pom trim.
- Image: Andy with Snowman from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- Card: Woodware Ribbed Kraft card and Bazzill Ruby Slippers card
- Stamps: Greeting stamp set from Stamp Addicts
- Ink: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’ inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Marianne Snowflake dies
- Embellishments: Pom-pom trim, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Glitter Glue and Card Candi
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by