I was thrilled to receive an email from Karen at I Love ProMarkers asking if I would like to be the Guest Designer for October. It was a big yes from me so I’m here to share my first challenge card. The theme this week is…
Inspired by a Song
I went for ‘Winter Wonderland’ although this little fell from Marianne Designs (Ice Skating Don') is skating rather than walking in a winter wonderland!
I used Marianne Designs papers and stamps that came free with a card making magazine and some Marianne Designs dies from my stash.
- Image & Sentiment: Ice Skating Don from Marianne Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Marianne Designs Magazine freebie
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ and ‘Danube Blue’ and Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’
- Card: Joanna Sheen Ice White Elegance 300gsm and red card from Lidl
- Dies & Punches: Marianne Designs Christmas Tree and Snowflake Dies and Spellbinder Circle and Picot Edge Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen and gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by