It’s my turn to share over on the Digi Bells Blog today, but I almost didn’t make it. Emily is teething, has a cold and has started pulling herself to standing against the furniture….shame she hasn’t learnt how to get back down!!
Here is a cute little boys Birthday card I have made a card with the adorable Toot Toot…
The DP I have used is actually from a Christmas pad but I thought it matched perfectly with the image…
Very CAS compared to some of my recent makes.
- Image: Toot Toot by Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: First Edition ‘Stocking Fillers’ 6x6 pad
- Card: Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm and Black card from Lidl
- Stamps: Personal Impressions ‘Double Sayings’ Clear Stamps
- Ink: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’
- Dies & Punches: MS Zig Zag Border Punch
- Embellishments: Twine from The Ribbon Girls and button from stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by