Hurrah! It’s time for a new release at Elisabeth Bell and we have an adorable new Digi this month. Without further ado please welcome…
** Apple Berry **
…to our little family at Elisabeth Bell.
You have plenty of time to join in the fun as the hop runs for a whole week, ending on Friday, October 4th, 2013 at 9:00am Arizona time (which should be 5pm UK time!).
I have coloured Apple Berry with my ProMarkers and those little apples were just crying out from some Stickles and Glossy Accents.
- Image: Apple Berry by Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Melissa Frances ‘Kitschy Kitchen’ 6x6 paper pad
- Stamps: Personal Impression ‘Double Saying’ Stamp Set
- Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’ Inkpad
- Card: Kraft Card base from Anna Marie Designs, Beige Card and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Leaf Punch, Tonic Doily Edge Punch, Whimsy Stamps Notables 1 & 2 Die and Nesties Plain & Scalloped Circles
- Embellishments: Lace, Paper Flowers, Viva Decor Peal Pen and Liquid Pearls
Your next stop should be the lovely Alethea’s blog.
For a chance to win don’t forget to leave a comment on each blog and at the very end hop back to the Digi Bells blog and let us know you’ve hopped along and what you thought of the of hop.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Make it Monday - #159
- Anything Goes Challenge – Out with the Girls
- Simon Says Wednesday – Anything Goes
- Chocolate Coffee and Cards – Flowers
- Fussy and Fancy - Punches and Dies
- Heck of a Challenge – In the Kitchen
- Designed to Colour – Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenge – Maiden, Mother or Crone
Thanks for hopping