Morning All. I hope everyone had a good weekend. We spent it looking at used cars, as now we have two children I need something bigger than my little old Clio. It’s been hard work as I didn’t really have a clue what I fancied, but after test driving a few I think I have narrowed it down. I just need to find one for the right price now (and more importantly the right colour lol!).
I’ve coloured Chloe with ProMarkers and teamed her with some gorgeous patterned paper from the First Edition ‘Desert Blooms’ 6x6 paper pad.
Easel cards are nice but they are really difficult to photograph (I’m cringing at the sight of the foam pads showing under the rosette).
- Image: Chloe in Knitted Hat from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: First Edition ‘Desert Blooms’ 6x6 paper pad
- Stamps: Pink Gem Designs Round Sentiment Stamp
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Nesting Parenthesis Dies, Marianne Crafts Border Die, Hobbycraft Small Butterfly punch and X-Cut Flower Punches
- Embellishments: Seam binding, Gems, Stickles Glitter Glue, Viva Decor Pearl Pen and paper flowers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by