Just a quick post from me as I’ve been a bit poorly…again. With one bug after another the Doctor now thinks I have food poisoning! My poor immune system is in need of a holiday. I haven’t felt up to much crafting so thought I would post some of my recent makes.
I’ve tried the no lines colouring technique with an actual stamp and inkpad before but not with a digi so thought I would give it a try. Using Microsoft Word I changed the colour to a pale grey before printing. I’m quite pleased with the result.
- Image: Watermelon by Lia Stampz at Whimsy Stamps
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Some old magazine freebies (Picnic in the Park by Serif maybe?)
- Card: Kraft Card base from Anna Marie Designs and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm.
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Doily Edge Border Punch
- Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen and Stickles Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by