It’s time for another challenge at PCJ and this time the challenge is:
We are being sponsored by The Paper Shelter and I have used Spring Princess…
I’m not that great at the Vintage style so I went for Distress instead and I’ve used Distress Inks to ink all my edges and to randomly stamp over the background papers.
- Image: Spring Princess from The Paper Shelter
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: First Edition ‘Spring Drop’ 6x6 paper pad
- Card: 6x6 White card base and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm.
- Ink: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’ and Lili of the Valley corner stamp
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Notables 1 Die and a Tonic Doily Edge Border Punch
- Embellishments: Gems, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Stickles Glitter Glue ‘Crystal’ and paper flowers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Card Crafters Circle - Dotty for Spots
- Totally Gorjuss – Anything Goes with Pearls
- Dream Valley – Summer Days
- Crafty Cardmakers – 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments
- Make it Monday - #152
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- The Paper Shelter – Punches and Dies
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Anything that looks like Summer
- Southern Girls – F (Flowers, Frame)
- Cute Card Thursday – Die-ing to punch
- Milk Coffee Challenge – Show us your colouring
Thanks for stopping by