Followers

Friday 23 August 2013

Digi Bells New Release Blog Hop

Sweet Surprises (1)

Hurrah! It’s time for a new release at Elisabeth Bell and we have an adorable new Digi this month. She was a stamp once upon a time, released by Belles 'n Whistles, but lucky for us she is now a digi image.  Without further ado please welcome…

** Sweet Surprises **

…to our little family at Elisabeth Bell.

You should have arrived here from Pops Blog and if truth be told I’m a little nervous. You see I have long been an admirer of Pops’ beautiful work, so being straight after her on the hop is a little daunting.

Sweet Surprises (3)

If you have just stumbled upon this post and would like to join in the hopping fun please pop back to the start over on The Digi Bells Blog. You have plenty of time to join in the fun as the hop runs for a whole week, ending on Friday, August 30th, 2013 at 9:00am Arizona time (which should be 5pm UK time…I think!).

Sweet Surprises (6)

I have coloured her with my ProMarkers and she was a dream to colour. I usually colour my image first and then search my entire craft room trying to find papers to match. That takes and age so of late I have been trying it the other way around. I pick my papers, trying to match the theme of the digi, and then colour the image. I must say I think my cards have been better for it, I can’t really explain it, they just seem better.

Supplies:

  • Image: Sweet Surprises by Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: First Edition ‘Boho Chic’ 6x6 paper pad
  • Card: Large White Card base from Anna Marie Designs and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
  • Stamps: Whimsy Stamps ‘Spell It Out’ Stamps and Circle Celebration Pennants
  • Dies & Punches: Daisy, Circle and MS Zig Zag border punch
  • Embellishments: Stickles, Pearls, Glitter Border, Paper roses and Ice cream cone buttons

Your next stop should be the lovely Lynda’s blog and don’t forget to leave a comment on each blog and at the very end hop back to the Digi Bells blog and let us know what you thought of the of hop.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for hopping

Lisa

15 comments:

bissecat said...

How cute little girl.
I like you cards its so coloful.

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW, this I just love love love :)
Adorable coloured - hopefully I win this digi, and thank you for the chance of winning this

love from Anja

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colouring of the image and your papers are really yummy and now on my shopping list lol.
Kim xXx

Denise Goeldner said...

Amazing card wonderful colour combo and love this new image very Sisterly love hugs xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

awwww Lisa this is absolutely darling! I just love your choice of colors, and your coloring is beautiful. No no don't be afraid to come right after Pops in the blog hop. You have done an amazing job hun.
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Lori Aragon said...

No need to worry Lisa! Your card is beautiful!!! So many pretty details on your awesome card design, but I REALLY love how you've placed the letter tiles and make them sparkle :) So creative ♥

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty , i love the orange and green together ..
Lisa x

Marcy L said...

Lovely card! This new digi is adorable!

Laila B. said...

Love the colors that you used. Your card is gorgeous!!!

Crafting Vicky said...

wow totally awesome. Love the way you have colored the great letters for the sentiment.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, wow that comment just made my day thank you so much, now on to your card, this is absolutely gorgeous, the colouring is amazing your layout is fabulous, a stunning creation, huggles Pops x x x

loulou said...

Love the citrus colour palette, your great colouring the touches of bling and glitter.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! I love the sunny colors and beautiful details! Wonderful design with the sweet new digi!

*Vicki* said...

This is really adorable!! I love the sentiment and pearls and flowers! :) HUGS

Amy A said...

This is too cute. Love the colors you chose and design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...