Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

Anything Goes at Paper Crafting Journey

Emo Happy Day (3)

I sure hope Mr Blogger is playing nice and posting all my scheduled posts. I won’t waffle, after writing several of these posts in one go I have run out of stuff to say…..something I’m sure my Hubby would tell you is an impossibility, lol!

Anyhoo, it’s time for a new challenge at PCJ and the theme this time is:

Anything Goes

We are being sponsored this fortnight by Just Some Lines and were lucky enough to be given some images to work with. I used Emo Happy Day, it’s got cute little butterflies on so I just had too…

Emo Happy Day (2)

Supplies:

  • Image: Emo Happy Day by Just Some Lines 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP:  Free with a magazine ‘Webster Pages’
  • Card: Navy Blue Card, 6x6 White card base and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
  • Stamps: Personal Impressions Clear Stamps - Big Sentiments by Paula Pascual
  • Ink: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Corner Punch (used to make border and corners), MFT Die-Namics Fancy Flourish and Sizzix Fancy Tag Framelits
  • Embellishments: Gems and a Viva Decor Pearl Pen

Emo Happy Day (1)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

KandA said...

Love what you've done with this image Lisa, Great papers and colours xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...