Welcome to the March digital release blog hop!
We have lots of new images to share with you today created by:
All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality. You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.
Here is my card using the wonderful new Want to Fly a Kite by Crissy Armstrong…
To find all of today's new releases please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.
Whilst you are hopping don't forget to leave comments on each blog along the way as there will be two mystery DT Members who will each be choosing a winner from the comments left on their hop posts!
These winners will each win a Whimsy digital image of their choice. The Grand Prize winner of the hop will be chosen from the very last stop, which is Kelly Mannix’s Blog, this winner will receive 5 digital stamps of their choice from the Whimsy Stamps Store.
The hop will run for one week and end on Friday 8th March at 12 Noon EST, when the lucky winners will be announced on the Whimsy Blog.
Below is a complete list of the hop in case you get lost along the way:
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Crafts & Me – Dies or Punches
- Divas by Design - Anything Goes
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Pastel Colours
- I Love ProMarkers – Lace and/or Pearls
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday – Something Old (Stash…buttons and glitter border)
- Stampin with the Dragon – Anything Goes
- Anything Goes Challenge – Make it Manly
- Heck of a Challenge – Spring/Butterflies and Pearls
- Joanna Sheen Challenge – Layer it Up
- My Mums Craft Shop – Spring has Sprung
- Pretty Little Ribbon Shop – Happy Birthday
Thanks for stopping by