Morning all. The first challenge of the year is currently underway at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog and our first theme of the year is:
We want to see your creations that are celebrating - they can be a celebration of the New Year, Birthdays, Anniversaries, anything you like.
Here is the card I made…
My card is for a 21st Birthday and was created using scraps left over from a mix of Sarah's kits (I think Craft Basics and Santa's Workshop but what I should start doing is noting the name of the kit on the back of the scraps!!!). The badge, doily, and chipboard shapes are all from Sarah's Etsy store.
I’ve also used some of my new dies I was given as Christmas presents, Memory Box Parker Number Dies, MFT Dienamic By the Letter Alphabet Dies and Spellbinders Teardrop Circle Nestabilities. Along with some flat back pearls, Liquid Pearls and Stickles Glitter Glue to finish off and add some bling.
We look forward to seeing your projects - you have until midnight on 27th January to enter.
Please hop across to the challenge blog and have a look at what the rest of the design team have created.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Lexis Creations – Anything Goes
- Make it Monday – Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy – Something New (dies see above)
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge – Die cuts and punches
- OLLCB – Happy Birthday
- The Pink Elephant – Celebrate
- Divas by Design - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp – New Something (New dies)
- Cute Card Thursday – Something New (New dies)
- Paper Play – Celebrate
- Simply Create - Linky Party #16
- Stampin with the Dragon - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley – Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – New (New dies)
- Papertake Weekly – Happy New… Stash
- Tuesday Throwdown – Shiny and New (dies)
- My Mums Craft Shop – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by