I’ve got lot’s of errands to run tomorrow and Wednesday and the car is going to the garage to have a wheel bearing replaced so I’m trying to squeeze all the housework in today….hmph…I’d much rather be crafting. Anyhoo, enough waffle I was going to try and keep this post to the point.
There is a new challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and this week it’s a sketch.
I very nearly stuck to the sketch, I just used fancy dies cuts instead of circles and changed the position of the sentiment.
I’ve used an of Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl stamp and coloured her with ProMArkers and FlexMarkers onto Kraft Paper from Paperchase (the little white clouds were added with a white Polychromos pencil). The papers are all from the First Edition Spring Feast paper pad and I’ve embossed the green panel with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. The sentiment is from a Polkadoodles magazine freebie and has been stamped with Brilliance Graphite Blank ink. And lastly, just a few few bits of Washi Tape that were free with the current issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Passion – Texture
- Ladybug Crafts Challenge – Birthday
- My Time to Craft - Gardening Gems
- Southern Girls Challenge - Get your girly on
- A Gem of a Challenge - Pink, Blue and Green (the dress is blue IRL, but the light wasn’t great when I took the photo)
- One Stitch at a Time – Here come Summer
- Dream Valley – For a Special Lady
- By the Cute and Girly - Spring is all around
- Crafters Companion – Here Comes Summer
- Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - Flower Power
Thanks for stopping by.