Evening All. Hope everyone has been having a nice relaxing time. We have had a hectic few days so have had a nice lazy day, including a little stroll so Little One could try out his new scooter.
I do believe these are the last of the Christmas cards that I have to share. These were what I referred to as my quick makes and I created them using the fabulous Simply for Christmas A4 set from Digi Stamp Boutique. The best bit was having the sentiment right below the picture so I could die cut them in one go.
Here are the pictures (sorry quite a few)…
All the images were coloured with my ProMarkers and have been cut out and matted using various dies (including X-Cut, Nesties, Nellie Snellen, etc). The plain paper and cards was all from my stash and the patterned papers and card are from various different pads (including Forever Friends, Daisy and Dandelion, MME, First Edition Stocking Filler and Village Christmas, Pink Petticoat, etc). And lastly a little bling.
I would like to enter all the above cards into the following challenges:
- Digi Stamp Boutique Blog – December Challenge
- Clear it Out – Happy Holidays
- Ladybugs TLT Challenge – Anything Goes Christmas
- Divas by Design – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes
- Simply Create – Linky Party #15
- Sparkles Forum Challenge – Anything Goes
- Pause Dream Enjoy – Anything Goes
- Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley – Christmas
- Joanna Sheen Challenge – With Love at Christmas
- Craft Us Crazy – Merry Christmas
- Card Crafters Circle – Anything Goes
- Anything Goes Challenge – Traditional Christmas Colours
- Creative Belli Challenge – Christmas (Old Embellishments are the Rhinestones)
- Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes
- Emergency Crafters – Winter Wishes
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Inspired by a Carol (Most Wonderful Time of the Year for all Cards)
Thanks for stopping by