The trouble with trying to post the rest of my Christmas makes is coming up with post titles. So I’m telling it like it is…. this card uses the gorgeous Ragged Angel from Mo Manning’s Digi Shop.
As with nearly all my remaining Christmas cards I’ve kept things simple, the image (coloured with ProMarkers), some matting, a sentiment and a few die cuts. On this card the patterned paper is from a Kaisercraft magazine freebie, the other card is from my stash, the sentiment is from a HobbyArt Clear stamp set, the die cute stars are from Marianne Designs and the gems are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Mo's Challenge Blog – D for Die cuts
- Clear it Out - Happy Holidays
- DYSU – Christmas
- Simply Create – Linky Party #14
- Card Makin Mamas – Happy Holidays
- Come and Get It – Anything Christmas
- Dream Valley – Christmas
- Joanna Sheen Challenge – With Love at Christmas
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Vintage Christmas (my image)
Thanks for stopping by