Good Morning All. I have scheduled this post as I should be packing for a little holiday to Blackpool as you read this. I don’t know who is more excited about seeing the lights….me or Little One!
I’m here to share another make using gorgeous Kanban goodies. I have used a set kit for this one but rather a mix of stamps, a die cut large topper and some patterned background card. And yes I did fussy cut all those butterflies!!
Kanban items used: Plain White Card, Bubble Dots White Card, Pink Pearlescent Card, Fancy Floral Lilac Background Card CRD1787, Floral Gifts Lilac Toppers PCT2351, Foam Pads FOAM2, Pearls PRL3MMand Butterfly Stamp Set.
Other items: ribbon, lace, Stickles, Memento Inkpad and Whispers Brush Markers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Flutterby Wednesdays – Sparkly
- Lexis Creations – Pink
- Oldie but a Goodie – Inspired by a song (Butterfly by Crazy Town and old stash is lace and ribbon)
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp – Glimmer and Sparkle
- Paper Play – Shine On
- Dream Valley – Go Pink
- Joanna Sheen Challenge – Down in the Garden
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.