OMG. Making a 21st Birthday card and not being able to go over the top with the pretty stuff was a really hard task. So I dug out one of my favourite Popcorn the Bear stamps, coloured him in with ProMarkers in the colours of the recipients favourite football team and added just a little bit of bling!
I’ve used a really large card blank for me (8x8) and to this I’ve added red and gray card from my stash, the red gingham patterned paper is from the Melissa Frances Kitsch in the Kitchen 6x6 paper pad. I’ve used a few dies on this card…a Marianne Designs Star Border Die, Sizzix Framelits Nesting Star Dies, X-Cut Square Parenthesis Nesting Dies (which with some clever rolling I cut an elongated version for the sentiment) and Nestability Circle Dies. The sentiment is from a Paula Pascual Personal Impressions set. The numbers are a clear stamp set (not sure of the make) and I have cut them out by hand. Also used some felt, ribbon, glitter glue and glossy accents.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge – Birthdays
- Anything Goes Challenge – Make your own embellishments
- Passion for ProMarkers – Pets (include any animal – so hope my bear counts!)
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Animals
- Southern Girls – Animal Crackers
- Card Makin Mamas – Anything
- Fussy and Fancy – Anything Goes
- Stampin for the Weekend – Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts – Happy Birthday
Hope you all have a good day, I’m off to keep warm in the craft room after lunch.
Thanks for stopping by on this very chilly Saturday.