Followers

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

It’s late, but…

Just a quick post as it’s late here, but if I wait until morning I will have missed the deadline for a challenge and I made this card with two challenges in mind. CASE Study (Inspiration card) and CASual Fridays (Heat or Dry embossing or both).

IMG_6105

I have used both Dry and Heat embossing. The papers are Basic Grey and white and black card from my stash. The flower is from a Hero Arts clear stamp set and the heart was die cut with a X-Cut die and covered in Glossy Accents. Sentiment was written and printed on the computer.

If I think of anything else I will add it tomorrow as I really need to go to bed 

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Really cool card, I love the colours you combined! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card! I love the kraft and red and sweet heart :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is fab.. love the CAS design and it looks so modern
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa - I love the colors and the embossing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The diamond embossing looks fantastic with the red gems! Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty card!!love that diamond embossing folder.Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...