I'm here to share my first challenge theme at Sarah Hurley. I have a lot of friends getting married, moving house and having babies so it would have been silly of me to pick a theme that wasn't NEW BEGINNINGS. I would love to see you create something to celebrate a New Beginning. I've already given a couple of suggestions above, but the possibilities are endless...New Job, Graduation, Retirement, etc, etc.
I’ve created a New Baby card for some close friends of my hubbies:
I drew the Onesie/Babygrow by hand onto Kraft card. I've then used pastel papers from Sarah's Craft Basics Collection and lot’s of die cuts, pearls and an old Cuttlebug embossing folder to decorate. I've tried to keep the colours neutral as our friends baby isn't due until September and they don't know what they're having.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Southern Girls Challenge – Dying to Die Cut
- The Paper Shelter – Bling it On (Hope my pearls count)
- MAWTT – Celebration but not a birthday
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge – New Baby
- Fab n Funky Challenges – New Beginning (New Baby)
- Milk Coffee Challenge – Die cuts
- Tuesday Throwdown – 3D
- Dies to Die for challenge – Anything Goes with Die Cuts
I do hope you join us for my first challenge theme and we look forward to seeing your projects - you have until midnight on 3rd June to enter over at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog.
Thanks for stopping by