Afternoon all, I’m here to share my card for the new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey. The theme this time is:
BLACK PLUS ONE OTHER COLOUR
I already had this cute little Tilda coloured up as a Bumblebee (although I think she’s supposed to be a Dragonfly!) so it seemed an obvious choice to go with Black plus Yellow as my colour scheme.
I’ve followed this weeks fab sketch at Sketch and Stash and rotated it 90 degrees anti-clockwise:
Tilda has been coloured with a combination of ProMarkers and FlexMarkers and I’ve teamed her with some fabulous papers from the Echo Park Springtime paper pad and also from the Yellow Papermania Capsule Collection. I’ve also used black card from my stash, my nesties, a Tim Holtz border die, a mix of stamps from a Woodware set and a Paula Pascual Personal Impressions set, ribbon, flowers from WOC, hatpins from The Ribbon Girl, gems and pearls from Kanban, Memento Tuxedo Black and Dandelion inkpads and a Brilliance Graphite Black inkpad.
Don’t forget to head over to the challenge blog and see what colours the rest of the DT picked as their plus one.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
- I Love ProMarkers – Hats Pins or Charms
- Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
- Sketch and Stash – New stash are the pearls and the sentiment, old stash is the Papermania Paper and the Tilda.
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog – Things with Wings
- Oldie but a Goodie – Diecuts and Punches (old stash is the Tilda and the PP)
- Crafts and Me – Punches and Diecuts
- Paper Play - Stamps with pins and pearls
- Stampin for the Weekend – More than 4 layers
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Celebrations
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Things with Wings
Thanks for stopping by.