Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

Cough Cough…

Just a quick post to apologise to you all and to all my Team Mates at both Paper Crafting Journey and Sarah Hurley as I’m being a very bad blogger at the moment. Unfortunately I started the week with Flu and it’s progressed to a rather nasty throat infection so as you can imagine I feel really rotten and I know I must be really ill as (shock horror) I haven’t even wanted to craft!

I have a post scheduled tomorrow for a Blog Hop to celebrate the launch of Sarah Hurley’s new CD and I will try very hard to catch up with my challenge posts in a few days time.

Thanks to everyone that has stopped by and left me a comment recently I will come and pay you a visit just as soon as I’m feeling a bit better.

Bye for now

Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
hope you feel better soon hun,
LOVE your DT card for PCJ!
you are very talented, hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...