Followers

Thursday 16 February 2012

Get Well Soon at MAWTT

This is my second post today, please scroll down for my Paper Crafting Journey post.

This is my final post as GDT over at Moving Along with the Times and I just want to say thank you to the MAWTT girls for having me on board and making me feel very welcome.

The challenge this week is:

GET WELL SOON

IMG_5635

A few weeks back (before I was GDT ) I was lucky enough to win a challenge at MAWTT and my prize was a voucher to Crafty Emma’s Store. I used my voucher to buy these gorgeous My Minds Eye – Everyday Flair papers and thought the soft muted colours suited a ‘Get Well Soon’ theme. I’ve teamed it with the sweetest little image from Lili of the Valley (coloured with ProMarkers), an MFT border die, some Sizzix Framelits Star diecuts and a handwritten sentiment.

Please pop across to MAWTT to see the details of the prize on offer from this weeks sponsor Di’s Digi Downloads and also to see what the other GDT and DT have made.

See you again later for my Sarah Hurley challenge blog post.

Lisa

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Lisa. How lovely. Gorgeous image, great papers and a fabulous design. Its such a relaxing card, perfect for wishing someone a speedy recovery.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is so sweet, love the papers & colours you have used!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Lisa this is so sweet I love that image its perfect for destressing and getting better. Thanks also for being our Guest DT for the month, Have loved the cards you have done for us, Love Hazelxox

Lisa Jane said...

Its been wonderful having you aboard our MAWTT team - love this cute little image and the layout. The papers are gorgeous too
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Super cute little card Lisa, I love that you won that paper from MAWTT and then joined as GDT to use it! Love LOTV images and this is a real cutie patootie!
It's been great working with you, I can't believe how quickly that month has gone! Hope you get the chance to come back and join us again soon
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Lisa!! I love the image and your colouring is beautiful !! Gorgeous papers and embellies - it's a really sweet card!
Thanks for being a wonderful GD over the past 4 weeks! your work has been stunning!
Hope you have a good day!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

febe said...

Such a sweet card for a dear person. Love the colors and the image. Lovely!

care training

Julia Ionov said...

I just love your technique. I love the designs and your idea is very brilliant! I really really like your card.
quality website design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...