Followers

Saturday 21 January 2012

Saturated Canary

I thought I would try out for the GDT Call at Saturated Canary. I don’t think my cards are anywhere near good enough as they are already tons and tons of fantastic cards,  but as they say ‘You have to be in it to win it’.

So here is my card made with the gorgeous ‘Becca and Bo’

IMG_5502

This image was lovely to colour, not to intricate but a nice balance with just the right amount of detail. And I got to practice my fur colouring skills on the cute little kitty (I need to practice as I’ve got something in the pipeline to do with colouring fur – more details soon).

IMG_5502 

As usual the card is quite simple with some gorgeous First Edition Papers, a sentiment stamp from Kaisercraft, a couple of die cut corners, a ribbon border, small lace flowers, some pearls and of course some Stickles Glitter Glue.

Thank you for an opportunity to try out for a GDT spot, good luck everyone who has entered and lastly thanks for stopping by.

I’d also like to enter this in the Saturated Canary Challenge #9 – Dies and/or Punches.

Lisa

 

3 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is perfect, and you've done a cracking job of the fur
Claire xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Lisa! What a cute image and beautifully coloured! Gorgeous papers and embellishments - I really love those delish corners!
Hope you have a good week!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Loopylou. said...

awwwwww Lisa this is too cute, love the pinks and the little kitty looks adorable.
Thank you for popping in and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
Hugs Lou xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...