It’s all about me is the theme of this fortnights challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenge blog and this time I made something other than a card.
I’ve made a wall hanging showing some of my favourite stamps, styles, techniques and embellishments. Here is each panel in more detail:
I have also included another absolute favourite of mine, paper patchwork using cream papers printed from Sarah's Christmas Cheer CD. Instead of faux stitching the sewing machine has taken another bash from me and I’ve included some real stitching (but don’t look too close as I need a lot more practice). I have also used stamps from Tim Holtz and Lili of the Valley, various inkpads, ProMarkers, Kraft card, Stickles, Glossy Accents and gold and silver pens.
Please pop over to the challenge blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
- I Love ProMarkers – Anything Goes
- Card Makin Mamas – Something New (New stamps and new sewing machine)
- Alphabet Challenge – Y for you choose
- Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - Anything Goes and DT Call
- Little Claire Blog – Anything but a card
- Moving Along With the Times – Things with wings (fairy and birds)
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Spots and Ribbon
- Crafty Sentiments – Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft – Favourite Embellishment (Stickles Glitter Glue)
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog – Anything Goes
I really enjoyed making something different and I hope you like it too.