Followers

Thursday 19 January 2012

Sarah Hurley – It’s All About Me

It’s all about me is the theme of this fortnights challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenge blog and this time I made something other than a card.

IMG_0920

I’ve made a wall hanging showing some of my favourite stamps, styles, techniques and embellishments. Here is each panel in more detail:

IMG_0933

IMG_0924

IMG_0923

IMG_0922

I have also included another absolute favourite of mine, paper patchwork using cream papers printed from Sarah's Christmas Cheer CD. Instead of faux stitching the sewing machine has taken another bash from me and I’ve included some real stitching (but don’t look too close as I need a lot more practice). I have also used stamps from Tim Holtz and Lili of the Valley, various inkpads, ProMarkers, Kraft card, Stickles, Glossy Accents and gold and silver pens.

 

Please pop over to the challenge blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I really enjoyed making something different and I hope you like it too.

Lisa

 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fab Lisa, I love it!

Sarah x

Mynn xx said...

What a beautiful project--AMAZING work! LOVE the way you've used twine!!! :)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Lisa. WOW, what a beautiful wall-hanging, and a creative way to show some of your favourite things.
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Just gorgeous, I like this idea, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

Lisa Jane said...

This is beautiful.. i love the colours, the papers, the images and the design... gorgeous
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

cheryl said...

This is gorgeous great image love the layout bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs Cheryl xxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous wall hanging - what a fabulous idea :o)
Love all the details.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Kerry said...

Wow what a great wall hanging. Thanks for joining us at One stop craft.
Kerry

Lorraine said...

That's absolutely gorgeous. All the panels are super. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Unknown said...

Beautiful wonderful work! Thanks or sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Sorry for late comment just trying to catch up.....
Big hugs Jo xxx

kbrandy4 said...

What a Gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers this week!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

paper fun said...

Lisa, all 4 panels are a masterpiece. So pretty.

Thanks for joining us at Alphbet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Lesley said...

Wow this is beautiful! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet 'You Can Choose' challenge xx

tiggertastic said...

these layouts are fantastic ! i love the patchwork effect. thank you so much for playing along at CPF, i hope you will join in with our new challenge which is up and running now.

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...