Followers

Friday 6 January 2012

Sarah Hurley Challenge – #57

Just a quick post from me as I’ve been running behind with everything all day and I need to head to bed soon as we have a busy day viewing potential new houses tomorrow. I’m here to share my card for the first challenge of 2012 over at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog, where the theme this week is:

GIVING THANKS/THANK YOU

IMG_5436IMG_5430

Anyone who knows me knows I love Flutterbies so I immediately fell in love with this background paper from Sarah’s fantastic Woodland Whimsies CD. I printed the paper onto pearlescent card which has really made the colours pop (not sure the shimmer shows that well in the photo’s).

The pattern is so gorgeous I didn’t want to cover it up so kept the rest of the card quite simple and just used a few embellishments (also printed from the CD) and a couple of die cuts made with one of my crafty Christmas presents…the Spellbinders Label 18 dies.

Thanks for having a look at my card and don’t forget to hop over to Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT have created for this challenge.

Bye for now.

Lisa

Items: 6x6 white card blanks, Woodland Whimsies CD from Sarah Hurley, Pearlescent card from Papermill Direct, Core-dinations card, Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles and a white gel pen

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the colourful butterflies
Lisa x

Hazel said...

Hi Lisa

What a fantastic card - I love the butterfly image and the colours you have used - wonderful.

Take care

Hazel x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet cards, love the butterflies
Lindsay xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...