Followers

Thursday 19 January 2012

More Birds

Well after telling you all about the fence painting I’d be doing today, I didn’t do any…it rained too much! So instead I’ve done some pottering around and sorting things out. My Mum has just taken little one for a bath (the perks of staying with my parents for a few days) so I thought I would share another of my ‘Bird’ cards for the challenge over at LIM.

IMG_0907

Starting with a square cream card blank I inked a panel using a Big’n’Juicy inkpad and then stamped and embossed this bird stamp from Inkadinkado and the sentiment from Polkadoodles.

Thanks for popping by.

Lisa

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a lovely sparkly bird!
Super stamp, sweet card.
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card Lisa - love the bird and swirl images and the gorgeous sparkle.
Sylvia x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh gorgeous sparkle... and much nicer than painting fences lol
Lisa x

Mandi said...

Lovely card, the sparkle looks FAB
Many thanks
mandi
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...