Morning everyone just a quick little post as me and Little One are off to my parents for the day. I was lucky enough to be asked to be one of three guest designers at Moving Along With The Times for the next month (whoop whoop) so without further I’m here to share my first GDT card.
This challenge the theme is:
So just make sure there are flowers on your image, your backing paper or your embellishments (or like me on all three). The challenge is being sponsored by Bunny Zoe’s, pop over to the MAWTT blog to see more details and take a look at what the other GDT and DT have made.
As I’m trying to use up my massive stash of patterned papers I have treated myself to a couple of new digis. This is one I picked up at The Paper Shelter. I’ve coloured her with ProMarkers and added her to an easel card covered with Core’dinations card and some paper from a Forever Friends set. I’ve also used my MFT Border Die, my favourite CC designs 5 Petal Flower Die, a Pink Gem circle sentiment, a Personal Impression sentiment and a bit of bling.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Pollycraft Monday – Warm it Up (Flowers bloom in warm weather)
- The Stamp Man Challenge – Embellish It (Flowers and bling)
- My Time to Craft – Favourite Embellishment (Flowers)
- Papertake Weekly – Happy Highlights (Flowers sanded and bling’d)
- My Mums Craft Shop – Flowers
- Stamping with the Dragon – Anything Goes
- Card Makin Mamas – Some Old (Patterned Papers)
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.