Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Less is More… with a hole

Afternoon everyone. Just a quick post from me while I have a quick cuppa as I’m knee deep in housework. Moving house/house hunting/Christmas has really upset my routine, I normally just do a little bit of house work each day and I keep on top of things but at the moment everything seems to need doing all at once. And don’t get me started on the dust….our last house was a new build and we didn’t get anywhere near as much dust as we do at the moment. Wipe, blink and the dust is back again that quick!

Anyhoo rant over I’m actually here to share the card I made for this weeks LIM challenge where Chrissie and Mandi have asked us to ‘Cut it Out’

IMG_5525

I cut an aperture using my largest circle Nestabilities and keeping the die in place embossed the edge of the aperture. Using a Hero Arts stamp set (Dotted Flowers) I stamped a leaf three times onto patterned green paper and the flower onto plain pink card and cut all out by hand. I glued the leaves and flower together and then to the card base (using Glossy Accents as it dries so quickly). Finally adding a sentiment (from a Personal Impression set), a piece of patterned paper on the inside of the card and a fabulous bit of bling for the centre of the flower. The bling was a real bargain, I got a massive sheet of clear gems of various sizes in a 99p store.

IMG_5526

Ooh and I forget to mention I’m going to be a guest designer with ‘Moving Along With The Times’ for the next month so pop back tomorrow when I will share my first card.

Right tea break over, thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is pretty, what lovely delicate colours Lisa!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty .. fabulous idea
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Oooh Lisa this is so pretty! I think I'm gonna set a CAS challenge in your honour at PCJ xx

Mandi said...

Super card, lov how you have suspended the flower

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...