Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Critter Sketch Challenge – #98

Grrr I’m having problems with blogger, this post was scheduled to be on here at 1pm but I’ve logged on now to find it not posted. Rant over….

I’m here to share my creation for this weeks Critter Sketch challenge where the theme this week is:

SKETCH

CSC Sketch #98

Here’s my card:

IMG_5479I have stuck pretty close to the sketch this time

IMG_5481

Please hop over to Critter Sketch Challenge and see what the rest of the DT have made and don’t forgot that in two weeks we will be having a blog hop to celebrate our 100th challenge (link and details are in my side bar).

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card.
luv
Debby

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A very cute card! Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge this week.

Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

Tammy said...

This is adorable! I love that sweet lion image! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!
Tammy :)

Shanna Shands said...

I love your card it is so cute. Thanks for playing along with Totally Gorjuss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...