Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Cheep cheep

Don’t worry I’ve not gone mad (well no more mad than I have been for years lol) it’s the theme given to us by Chrissie and Mandi over at LIM this week. I have made four cards and to avoid picture overload I will post them separately. I also noticed after photographing them that one of the cards needs a little ‘repair’ before I can post.

This is my favourite of the four cards:

IMG_0895

The gorgeous little Owl and Tree are both stamps from Little Claire and have been coloured with ProMarkers and a white gel pen and the sentiment I have had for years but don’t know what make it is.

Thanks for popping by.

Lisa

5 comments:

Pauline said...

This is adorable! Love this sweet owl image!

Lisa Jane said...

oh its cute ... although i don't like birds .. i don't mind owls lol
Lisa x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really cute, love the owl and the clean and simple design
Lindsay xx

Chrissie said...

This is a cutie Lisa. Super CAS design.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Terrific card Lisa
Love ho the image slightly escapes off the edge of the card
Super!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...