It’s time for another challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog where the theme this time is:
This week we are lucky to be sponsored by Letraset, so hop over to the challenge blog to see what you could win.
I've gone digital! I wanted some easy to produce Christmas cards, so on the computer I've layered up some gorgeous backing papers and an embellishment (all from 'Tinseltown') and then printed onto smooth white card. To this I've added a 'Digi Stamp Boutique' image coloured with ProMarkers to match the background, a dab of Stickles and a drop of Glossy Accents. Very little cutting and sticking means quick cards!
Please hop over to Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT have created for your inspiration.
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- CASual Friday – Bingo (I’ve used Scallops, Kraft and Aqua)
- Stamping with the Dragon – Anything Goes Christmas
- Paper Sundaes – Winter Wonderland
- Dream Valley – Sparkle
- OLLCB – Lot’s of Sparkle
- Craft Your Passion – Tis the Season
- Divas by Design – Anything Goes
- My Mums Craft Shop – Keeping Warm
- By the Cute and Girly – Let it Snow
Bye for now.
Items: Papermania Kraft card blank, Rymans Smooth White card, ProMarkers, Sarah Hurley’s Tinseltown CD, Image from Digi Stamp Boutique, Whispers Brush Markers (used to draw faux stitching) and Stickles Glitter Glue.