SUMMER FUN – USE A SUN ON YOUR PROJECT
(the rays of the sun, the sun itself or even a project of a sun catcher)
Now I hope you can spot my sun? I didn’t want it to look out of place and like it had just been stuck on so I made my circle sentiment my sun! I used a little trick I learnt from Chrissie over on the LIM blog on how to make a straight border fit a circle and the gorgeous image is from Little Claire.
The other DT members have been busy too so head on over to Critter Sketch Challenge and see all the other inspiration.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Divas by Design – Summer is Here
- Anything Goes – Pick a bunch of flowers
- Paper Pretties – No Markers (my image was watercoloured)
- Paper Play – In the Garden
- Stampin for the Weekend – Paws for thought (my 4 legged critter is the hedgehog)
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge – Monochromatic
- Allsorts – Free & Easy
- Crafty Cardmakers – Flutterbies (it’s a little one but it’s there)
- Incy Wincy – Monochromatic
- Craft your Passion – Anything Goes
- Little Claire - Things with wings (hope the little butterfly counts)