Followers

Monday 4 July 2011

ATC Challenge Blog - Challenge 5

Monday already? I had quite a hectic weekend and not quite enough sleep but a very enjoyable weekend with the In-Laws celebrating my MIL’s 60th Birthday. Anyhoo it’s challenge number five over on the ATC Challenge Blog and the theme this week is:

ANYTHING GOES
(Optional Favourite Household Item)

As you will see from my ATC below  my favourite household item is a cup as I love a nice brew. I’ve cheated a bit as it’s actually a mug but I didn’t have a stamp of a mug lol.



How cute are the little tea bags and teaspoons on the background? These the cup and the sentiment come from a little Hero Arts sets that I’ve had for quite a while. For more details pop over to ATC Challenge Blog and take a look at the fantastic work by the other DT members

Now onto the prize for this challenge which is a fab A4 Vintage Bag - This bag has an assortment of different Vintage bits and bobs.



As well as the challenge why not swap your ATCs as well....head over to Craftymess and take a look at the Everything ATC group.

Items: Card from stash, Hero Arts Clear Stamp set, ribbon from stash, clear sparkles embossing powder, various green inkpads.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...