Followers

Sunday 19 June 2011

ATC Challenge Blog – Challenge 4

Fingers crossed Mr Blogger is playing nice today as this is a scheduled post. I’m on holiday and hopefully right about now I will be in a nice Pub enjoying a yummy roast dinner. Anyhoo, enough waffle, it is challenge number four over on the ATC Challenge Blog and the theme this week is very appropriate for Fathers Day and is:

MALE THEMED/FATHERS DAY
Below is my ATC and this week I think all the Less is More cards I’ve been making have sent me down a clean and simple route with my ATC and this is the one layer ATC I’ve made:

IMG_4368

I stamped the postage marks and stamped & embossed the the image of the man. Painted over entire ATC with acrylic paint and then wiped over with a tissue to remove some of the paint. Stamped 'Man' in bottom right.

Don’t forget to take a look at ATC Challenge Blog for more inspiration and as well as the challenge why not swap your ATCs as well....head over to Craftymess and take a look at the Everything ATC group where this months theme is a very similar ‘Male and including some sort of motor vehicle’.

Items: ATC base from stash, VersaFine Deep Lagoon, Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder, Acrylic Pain, Paper Artsy Stamp Set and Alphabet stamps unknown make.

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous ATC, love the steampunk man. I hope you are having a fab holiday and the weather is being good for you.
take care,
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...