Followers

Friday 27 May 2011

Less is More - Week 16....take 2

I said in yesterday's post that I had been really really inspired by this weeks challenge at LIM Headquarters and now you'll see what I mean. Here's another three...yes I did say three cards...lol. The scary thing is I have another 2 half made, one's waiting for the glossy accents to dry and I had to stop making the other one as Elliot woke up from his afternoon nap and when he's awake he likes to help!

Are you ready....

 

Item's: Card from Paper Mill, MS Scoreboard, Fiskars Border Punch, Stickles Glitter Glue in Stardust and Eucalyptus, Sentiment Peel-offs from Little Claire, Black Vinyl Butterfly stickers and Silver Butterfly from Papermania, Ribbon from stash,  Ranger perfect pearls, Puffy Butterflies from stash and Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Finally I thought I would give you all a giggle. Elliot managed to climb up onto the sofa for the first time this week and while he was there thought he'd update my blog for me.....

 
If the glossy accent dries I may pop back later with the other two card. 

See you soon xxx

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Lovely selection of cards there, love the pink but the greens are lovely and spring like too

Kathyk

Lynda said...

What a lovely set of cards - very neat!

Love Lynda xxx

Mandi said...

3 FAB cards Lisa, I love them, so simple, fab clean lines
I do hope the glossy accents dries before 10!
Thanks ao much
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Susan said...

Wow! three more cards! Love them all...but my favorite is the 3rd one!
my card is HERE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...