Followers

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone had a lovely day. The hubby and I went out for our first meal out on our own since baby arrived (nearly a year ago now)! It was nice having a quiet few hours to ourselves.  Today I'm sharing the card I made for hubby, it's really a bit too busy for him as he likes very minimalist cards but hey I like it.

Items: Digi Image 'Don't Disturb' Sassy Cheryl's, DP from a Love Mat Stack in my stash (sorry can't remember the make), Scalloped Heart Punch, Round Punch, Brown Card from stash, 8x8 Card Blank, Adhesive Pearl Gems (round and hearts), Opal Liquid Pearls, Pink Stickles, ProMarkers, White Lace Web Ribbon (coloured with ProMarkers), Flowers made from punched hearts.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 
The Stamp Man Challenge - Hearts
Sassy Cheryl's - Photo Inspiration
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Love
Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge - Romance

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa! So glad you played along in the challenge this week. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lisa, great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation. Thanks you for joining us for the Crafters Companion monthly challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Fabulous x thanks for playing along with the Stamp Man challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining in on our sketch challenge this week at Wild Orchid Crafts!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...