Followers

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Dreams

Now for my first card of the year and I have been playing with a couple of my Christmas presents...some alcohol inks and a nice non stick stay put craft mat. I've made this card for two challenges, firstly MAWTT Challenge #81 where the inspiration was dreams which I have interpreted in the colours and patterns you see when you first close your eyes and secondly Wild Orchid Challenge #14 which was a sketch to follow. Here's the sketch and my card:

 
Items: White card blank, black card, purple pearlescent card, white silk card, round mirror tile, Inkandinkado Jewelled Flourish Stamp set, Perfect Medium ink pad, Platinum Sparkle WOW embossing powder, Alcohol Inks Stream, Espresso, Wild Plum, Copper Mixative and Blending Solution

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, what amazing colours. I saw some of that WOW embossing powder on C&C today, it looks amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous hun, fab LO & colours!

    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lisa, I love your interpretation of dreams.
    Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT this week and good luck.
    Hope you've had a great weekend and that all your dreams come true.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...