Followers

Sunday, 3 October 2010

I've started...

....my Christmas cards, hurrah! The following card is an entry for both Sassy Cheryl's Challenge and Wild Orchid Challenge. For Sassy Cheryl's the criteria was your favourite Sassy Cheryl's image, now I have to admit I am new to their digi images so I looked through all the Christmas images and downloaded my first (and therefore favourite...so far!), I'm glad I did as it was a dream to colour and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the result. For Wild Orchid the challenge was to use ribbons and bows so going with the colour tones in my backing paper I have used different shades and types of purple/lilac ribbon and used them led flat, tied in bows and tied in little knots.

Items: A5 White textured card blank, backing paper Dovecraft Christmas paper stack, Anita's silver Christmas vellum stack, ribbons from stash, lavender card from stash, Papermania white flowers (coloured with Promarkers and Perfect Pearls), Lavender Stickles, Woodware snowflake punch, Versa Magic lavender inkpad, greeting diecut from Daisy and Dandelion set (coloured with Versa Magic and dusted with perfect pearls, digi image 'Gift Bearer Snowman' from Sassy Cheryl's (coloured with Promarkers)

6 comments:

  1. Glad that your first image is now your favorite! You did a wonderful job on this card! It's lovely!!!!! I love Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly wonderful! Love the colors!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Lisa!! Lovely job and a perfect 'favorite' for our challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Thanks so much for joining us. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked a cutie Lisa! Love your beautiful card. So glad you joined us! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card! you can never have to many fun snowmen... love the colors.
    thanks for joining us in the Sassy Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...