Followers

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Digi Bells Guest DT Entry

I had a sudden urge to craft yesterday evening (even more so than usual), so once my little one was in bed fast asleep I set to work and everything came together nicely. Sometimes no matter how hard you try things don't seem to work but all the elements seemed to sit well together and I was really pleased with the results. Only one thing I noticed today when I went to photograph the card was that the silicon glue has seeped through the image OMG!!! It's left a couple of dark patches but I didn't have time to redo the image (wish I could as it spoils it). I don't know why...not sure if it's something to do with ProMarkers and silicon glue not loving each other....any ideas anyone??

Items: Daisy Stamp by Elizabeth Bell for Sugar Nellie, White A5 textured card blank, Pink Bazzill card, Patterned papers from Stash, Memento Tuxedo black inkpad, Fancy Frame dies by Little Claire,white paper flowers coloured with ProMarkers, Brads, large crystals from Hobbycraft, ProMarkers

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
MAWTT - Use ProMarkers. This week they have a fab prize of a set of ProMarkers sponsored by Letraset
Wild Orchid Challenge - Pastel colours. Another fab prize from Wild Orchid Crafts
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Spots and Stripes. This week they are sponsored by Jackie from the Crafty Garden and the prize is a Martha Stewart deep edge punch.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa your image is adorable such a shame about the silicone glue. Makes you cross when something like that happens especially when the card comes together perfectly. I personally don't put silicone glue behind my images so can't help I'm afraid.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa

    Maybe that adorable image will also bring you luck, like it did for me. :-)
    Thank you for joining in the GDT Call. Good luck!

    BIG hugs
    Pati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so cute, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Daisy is my fav girlie stamp she looks gorgeous...no idea about the silicone glue I only use it to stick flowers & awkward things on sorry!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooo cute!! thanks for joining us at MAWTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card - great take on the challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lisa, BEAUTIFUL card!!! One of my favorite EB images..

    Thank you for joining in the GDT call.
    Best of Luck!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...